台灣版之大哉問 Everyone askes us : - Taiwan version

2008年8月2日 星期六

While we were travelling in South America, we got many questions from other backpackers or local people, such as our country, our itinerary, our feelings. (Everyone asks us) Of course, our friends/families in Taiwan also are curious about this trip and what happened during the trip. Hence, when we met with them, the questions came up as below. And maybe, you will find the answers through the times visiting this blog. :D

旅行時,與其他的背包客或是當地的民眾交流時,常被問到有關台灣、我們的行程、或是我們喜不喜歡這個國家之類的問題。 (Everyone asks us) 相同地,我們的朋友跟家人也對南美充滿了許多好奇,因此當我們分享這次的旅行時,他們也提出了許多問題。如果你不知道答案,就等你常來拜訪這個部落格發現囉。:D


1. What have you learned through this trip? 這次旅行有什麼收穫?

2. Did you meet any good guys? or have any flings?有沒有艷遇啊?

3. When will you start job hunting ?什麼時候開始找工作?

4. What is your next plan? 接下來的計畫是什麼?

5. How many countries at all you have been to? 你們到底旅行了幾個國家?

6. Did you visit Bolivia? How about Brazli? 有去玻利維亞嗎?有去巴西吧?

7. Which country or place is most impressive, or you like most? 哪個國家或地方讓妳們印象最深刻?或是最喜歡?

8. Is South America dangerous? You didn't worry about robbers, thieves? 南美是不是很危險?都不怕碰到壞人嗎?

9. How much did you spend totally for this trip? 你們這次旅行總共的花費多少?

10. Did you bring many cashes with you? 你們帶很多錢出去呀?

11. Did you have altitude illness while trekking? 爬山時有無高山症反應?

12. Was the weather very hot, or why you are so tan? 天氣是不是很熱,否則怎麼曬這麼黑?

13. Can we see the photos??? 照片整理好了嗎?我們要看照片!!!

14. You didn't speak Spanish, how could you communicate with local people? 你不會講西班牙文,要如何跟當地人溝通?

15. Were your parents worried about you since you travelled quite a while? 你們出去旅行這麼久,爸媽不會擔心嗎?

16. I don't think you want to come back, right? 是不是玩到不想回來了?

17. What is the currency in South America? 南美的貨幣到底是甚麼?

18. Is the area of South America bigger than of China?南美面積大還是大陸面積大?

19. How many kilograms of your backpacks? What did you pack???你們的行李幾公斤?到底裝了啥?

20. So you also carried the big backpack while trekking?? 你們爬山時,也揹這麼重的背包呀?

21. What did you feel when your backpack was not connected with you? If I were you, I would want to fly back to Taiwan directly. 你行李掉的時候感覺如何?如果是我,一定會想要直接回台灣。

22. Have you got your missing backpack? Where was it found? 你行李最後有被找到嗎?在哪裡找到?

23. You didn't feel any loneliness during this trip? 旅行時,你們都不會感到寂寞嗎?

24. Do you like the food in South America? What kind of food you had? Were they expensive? 那邊吃的習慣嗎?都吃什麼樣的東西?很貴嗎?

25. Why you always took the bus? Is the train there very bad? How could you stand for the 40-hour bus?? 南美的火車不好嗎?為甚麼你們都坐巴士?你們怎麼受得了40小時的巴士?

26. What accommodations did you stay? How did you find these accommodations???你們都住哪,怎麼找住宿的?

27. You met backpackers and locals, did you introduce Taiwan to them? Did they know Taiwan??? 你有介紹台灣給你碰到的人嗎?他們對台灣有概念嗎?

28. Are there any souvenirs sold in S. America? 南美有紀念品可以買嗎?

29. What countries on earth are in South America? 到底南美有哪些國家?!! =="

※原文同步發佈於兔子逛大街

0 Comments: